unstructurally structural

The unstructurally structural ramblings of a South African Engineering student on exchange in Ghent, Belgium

Tuesday 27 November 2012

Welcome back!

So here I am back in Belgium sooner than I thought! Of course nothing says "Welcome back to Belgium!" like heading straight to the first party just after getting off your 20 hour flight! So my trip started off with my second stint of the famous Ardennes weekend! This time I came prepared with a Jack Parow costume for the Bal Marginaal especially for my Belgian friends. What a weekend! I definitely started this trip and the weekend on a very high note!

Just to make sure I knew I was back in Belgium, my body went on strike and confined me to the bed for a week! But I'm back up and at it - planning many crazy activities for this week! Of course you wouldn't know you're back in Belgium if it isn't cold, but I must say the weather really hasn't been that bad!

Not much news to date, but it is awesome being back!


1 comment:

  1. It is so cool having you back in Europe even though you won't be in Germany. No hard feelings. :P I hope you have an awesome time and lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete